Join the UK's professional body for Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability practitioners.
We have membership options for both individuals and organisations.
Demonstrate your organisation's commitment to responsible business practices and unlock knowledge and recognition for those driving CR&S in your organisation.
Organisational membership is open to corporates, academic institutions, charities, public bodies, and SMEs that are able to demonstrate their commitment to responsible business.
You can join a supportive network of practitioners working to drive change at the organisational level and support your team's professional development.Explore Organisational Membership
We have individual membership options for active CR&S practitioners, students, and those expert within the field.
Our Member level is open to anyone currently working in CR&S or interested in gaining more knowledge and insight.
For those with 5+ years experience and can demonstrate mastery of the ICRS Competency Framework, we have a Fellowship level.
For those in full-time education or on an accredited apprenticeship, our Student membership unlocks access to knowledge and a network.Explore Individual Membership
Benefits of Membership
Stay current on trends, grow your network of peers, develop your skills, and gain recognition for your expertise.
As the UK's professional body for CRS practitioners, our membership reflects the wide breadth of practitioners, from students and academics to consultants and in-house practitioners from large and small organisations.
- Benchmark your CRS skillset using our competency framework
- Access our library of resources
- Network with peers through regional Hub events
- Attend our annual flagship event, The Exchange
- One-on-one support through the Mentoring Programme
- Access the online CPD logging system to track your development
- Work towards recognition for your expertise through our Fellowship level of membership