Membership is for anyone seeking insights, inspiration and support to tackle some of the world's most urgent challenges
Access the skills, knowledge and networks to inspire and boost your expertise and career development.
- Regular, in-depth webinars with expert speakers on a wide range of CRS topics. Listen live or from our library of recordings
- Access to regional Hub events and networking
- The chance to attend flagship events, The Exchange and The Debate
- One-on-one support through the Mentoring Programme
- Access to the online CPD logging system to track your development and goals (optional)
- The Express: A fortnightly round-up of news and jobs, with an audience of thousands
Am I eligible?
Yes! Membership is open to everyone inside and outside the UK, and there are no academic or professional requirements to join the community.
Many resources are available online so wherever you are in the world, we hope you will find plenty of helpful support for your career.
Before joining we ask that you to agree to the Institute's Code of Conduct.
Are you an experienced CRS professional? Then why not consider becoming a Fellow.
How much does membership cost?
Click the button below for our latest fees.
Student membership is free for students in any discipline so long as they are in full-time education. This includes apprentices on accredited schemes.
Employees of Organisational Members also enjoy free membership by using a unique discount code (ask your organisation’s Principal contact for your code).
Paying your fees immediately opens access to the membership benefits.
Membership lasts 12 months and we will remind you by email as your renewal date approaches.
How to join
Create a profile (or sign in) and click Join.
Need some help?
Contact us if you have any questions about joining.