Student Affiliate and Affiliate
Joining the ICRS as an Affiliate will give you valuable support in the early stages of your CR&S career.
The benefits include:
- access to the collective experience and knowledge of the Institute’s community of members
- continuing professional development to help develop your CR&S skills and capabilities
- access to CR&S webinars and events throughout the year
- access to award winning online learning materials from Ashridge Business School and
- mentoring opportunities with the ICRS community
As an Affiliate you:
- have less than two years of professional experience in CR&S or
- have some professional responsibility or interest in CR&S even if it is not a core part of your work or
- are studying for a qualification in CR&S or a related subject or
- are considering a career in CR&S or
- can demonstrate an active interest in CR&S and
- agree to abide by the ICRS Code of Conduct
Applications for Affiliate membership are open to all with an interest in CR&S.
Become an Affiliate
Annual membership fee (non-students):
Annual membership fee (students):
One off joining fee (not applicable to Student Affiliates):
You will be asked to pay for one year’s membership immediately after you have completed the application form. You are requested to pay within 30 days.
Payment may be made by credit or debit card
The Core Competences of an Affiliate
|Engage with stakeholders||Plan, develop strategy & manage projects||Research & analyse||Influence & persuade||Measure & report impact|
|...an appreciation of the importance of engaging with stakeholders as part of the practise of CR&S.||
...an interest in planning, strategy and project management undertaken in support of CR&S practice within an organisation.
|...an interest in research and analysis undertaken in support of CR&S practice within an organisation.||...an appreciation of the importance of influencing and persuading others of the matters relating to the CR&S agenda.||...an appreciation of the importance of measuring and reporting the impact of CR&S activities.|
Affiliates also support the Guiding Principles of the ICRS Competency Framework...
- Champion ethical behaviour
- Pursue positive social impact
- Pursue positive environmental impact
- Promote development of sustainable products and services