Join The Sustainable50 to ‘Build the Future’ with a CRS Apprentice
During National Apprenticeship Week 2021, we are delighted to share details of a brand-new entry route into the world of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability.
The Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Practitioner (Level 4) is now live and ready for delivery for employers across the country to invest in the skills they need both now and in the future, to further their commitment to creating a more sustainable world.
To launch this first-of-a-kind apprenticeship, the CRS Apprenticeship Trailblazer Group* has joined forces with Heart of the City, London Progression Collaboration and the Institute for Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability (ICRS) to bring you 'The Sustainable50' - a campaign which aims to create a cohort of 50 CRS Apprentices in 2021.
Please join us to find out more about this exciting new apprenticeship and how your business can sign up to The Sustainable50.
- Anna Ambrose, Director, London Progression Collaboration
- Dr. Sam Healy, Group CR&S Director QinetiQ and Institute for Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability (ICRS) board member
- Andy Melia, Director, Heart of the City
- Fozia Parveen, Group Head of Social Value – Sustainable Business, ISG Plc
- Rob Powell, Director Pro Bono & Corporate Responsibility, Weil, Gotshal & Manges (London) LLP (Moderator)
*In addition to the ICRS, the CRS Apprenticeship Trailblazer Group consists of representatives from FTI Consulting, Fujitsu, HS2, Intercontinental Hotels Group, ISG, JP Morgan, Kaplan, Leeds University, Legal & General, Linklaters, NG Bailey, QBL Consulting, Royal London, Sainsburys, Salesforce & Weil