Research Launch - Exploring the link between socio-economic background, job performance and career progression in Financial Services
Removing barriers to socio-economic diversity in financial services will ensure access to the best talent, safeguard UK competitiveness and boost organisational performance.
Find out how employers can improve socio economic diversity at the launch of landmark research, exploring the link between socio-economic background, job performance and career progression.
Produced by the Bridge Group, we are proud to have contributed to this work as part of our commitment to addressing barriers to social mobility, in partnership with the above financial services firms and regulators.
We hope to welcome a Government Minister to be followed by an introduction from Catherine McGuinness, Policy Chair, City of London Corporation.
There will be a panel moderated by Nik Miller, CEO of the Bridge Group.
- John Collins, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer, Santander
- Georgina Philippou, Chief Operating Officer, FCA
- Joanna Place, Chief Operating Officer, Bank of England
- Kerrigan Proctor, Chief Executive Officer, Legal and General Capital
- Chris Turpin, Global Director of Corporate Development and Managing Director EMEA, First Sentier Investors
- Louise Watkins, Managing Director, EMEA Head of Market Risk, Blackrock