Sustainability Leaders Forum 2019
Join 300+ sustainability leaders to network and collaborate with CEOs, sustainability directors, policymakers, NGOs and more.
The theme ‘Embracing the fierce urgency of NOW’ inspired the development of the Sustainability Leaders Forum agenda which is designed to take you on a journey of transforming business for good, through a series interactive leadership labs and inspiring talks.
What you will get from the forum:
- Align your approach to achieving sustainable growth with the Government’s
- Learn how your peers are connecting sustainability with profitability
- Explore the role of innovation in solving the plastics crisis
- Find practical ways to unlock the power of purpose-driven strategies
- Achieve behaviour change through innovative communication exercises
The speaker line-up includes:
- Rt Hon Claire Perry MP, Minister of state for energy and clean growth, BEIS
- Philippe Joubert, Founder and CEO, Earth on Board
- Jean-Marc Duvoisin, CEO, Nespresso
- Jonathon Porritt CBE, Founder director, Forum for the Future
- Karen Hamilton, Global VP sustainable business, Unilever
- Ulrike Sapiro, Senior director, water stewardship & sustainable agriculture, The Coca-Cola Company
- Erin Meezan, VP and chief sustainability officer, Interface
To view more details and to register visit the event's webpage.
Note: ICRS Members get 15% discount. Check our Offers and discounts to obtain your promotional code.
Business Design Centre