Social Impact Investment Trends and Outlook for 2019
As the social impact investment market matures, we hear from experts on a range of key questions
In this webinar, experts will answer questions regarding Social Impact investment, including:
- Which metrics and frameworks are gaining traction, and which are falling by the wayside?
- Which trends and market developments are worth paying attention to?
- How can CRS leaders, and IR colleagues, support positive and impactful dialogue with investors?
This webinar has been developed in partnership with Martina Macpherson - President, Network for Sustainable Financial Markets; Founder, Managing Partner SI Partners Ltd. and; Visiting Fellow, Henley Business School & University of Zurich.
Gerbrand Haverkamp, Executive Director of the World Benchmarking Alliance, will join Martina as a speaker in this webinar. The WBA a non-profit bringing together an investors, NGO’s, business platforms, Governments and existing disclosure standards to develop free and publicly available benchmarks that rank companies on their contribution to the SDGs.
Martina teaches and trains industry professionals such as investors, corporates and regulators (e.g. the FCA) in sustainable finance, thematic, ESG and impact investing, responsible banking and insurance management. She sits on a variety of industry, media and academic working groups, boards and editorial panels to assess and report on the status of the market, policy, technology and product innovation.
Gerbrand founded the Index Initiative in 2014, one of WBA’s founding partners which led the global consultation on the WBA before its launch. Before this, he worked for the Dutch Government in the areas of inclusive business, sustainable agricultural supply chains and food security. He is also currently a member of the Board of Directors of the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark.
Useful links relating to Social Impact Investment while you get ready for the webinar:
- From promise to reality: Does business really care about the SDGs? - pwc
- Taskforce Better Reporting Landscape Report now published
- The Global Sustainable and Impact Investing Outlook - BrightTALK