ICRS Exchange 2022, 1 December
Agents of Change
This year's ICRS Exchange is taking place on the 1st of December at the View at the Royal College of Surgeons on Lincoln's Inn Fields, London, from 9:00 - 14:30
Almost three years since the Covid-19 pandemic began, we are delighted to return to an in-person format for the event.
The last two years have seen an unprecedented amount of change. Change in the workplace, government leadership, and in the role of the CR&S professional. There has always been an element of change-making in our roles as practitioners, but the pace and rate of this change have accelerated. And so have the expectations of employees, consumers, investors, and senior leaders to show quantifiable results.
How do we, as CRS professionals ride this wave of changing expectations, responses, and approaches to delivering environmental and social outcomes within our organisations? How can we remain changemakers in a frantically evolving landscape, and what skills and capabilities do we need to keep pace?
Join us to answer these questions and more at the 2022 ICRS Exchange: Agents of Change.
We asked our members what issues matter to them in 2022 and received a fantastic response. Based on those responses, we aim to include the following issues in the day's agenda:
10:00 - 10:15 - Chair's Address
- Jennie Galbraith, ESG Director, Inflexion Private Equity Partners LLP
10:15 - 10:45 - Keynote
- Cindy Forde, Founder, Planetari
11:00 - 12:00 - Structured Networking/Breakouts:
1) Net Zero - Engagement and Behaviour Change
- Nick Tatchell, Founder, NetZero.Work
- Charles Joly, Director of Responsible Business, Herbert Smith Freehills
2) Career Paths – What Do Our Teams Look Like Now and in the Future?
- Matthew Sparkes, Sustainability Director, Linklaters
- Rob Powell, Director - Pro-Bono and Corporate Responsibility, Weil
- Marie Cloherty, Executive Director, Sustainable Business, Acre
3) Social Value
- Dr Sam Healy, Group Corporate Responsibility Director, QinetiQ
- Su Pickerill, Head of Social Value, Wates
- Catherine Manning, Operations Director, Social Value UK
4) Social Impact Measurement
- Clodagh Connolly, Global Director, B4SI, Corporate Citizenship
- Samantha Reyes Ronso, Senior Corporate Advisor - Impact, CAF
5) Stakeholder Engagement - from Board to Employees
- Alexis Steadman, Global Community Manager, RELX
- Eloise Sochanik, Divisional Sustainability Manager, RSK Group
- William Smith, Managing Director, Davy
6) Keeping Your Eyes on the Prize – Prioritisation and Responding to the Moment
- Beth Knight, Amazon in the Community Leader, Amazon
- Neil Jones, Head of ESG, Walgreens Boots Alliance
7) Agony Aunt - Bring Your Challenge to the Membership
12:05 - 12:30 - How to Thrive While Creating Change
- Sarah Flynn, Author, Research Psychologist and Coach
13:15 - 13:55 - Panel Discussion - ESG Reporting – Driving Change or Distracting From It?
- Hilary Eastman, Director of Investor Engagement, PwC
- Rachel Madan, Director of Sustainability and Impact, Luminous
- Kirsty Green-Mann, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Burges Salmon
- Simon Hodgson, Senior Partner, Carnstone
Read more about the View here: https://theview.london/sustainability/.
Applications have now closed.